15 Harford Square
Tel: 01275 332492
Store opening times:
Monday to Saturday 7:30am - 9pm
Sunday 7:30am - 6pm
- A wide selection of fresh produce
- Award winning wines, beers and spirits including locally produced, Thatchers cider, Bath Ales, Sheepy's Ciders, Glastonbury Ales and more
- A selection of Fairtrade and Organic products
- Newspapers and magazines
- Hot & Cold "Food to go"
- Costa Coffee Express
- 'Neals Yards' products
- A range of chilled and frozen products
- Locally baked bread & pastries
- Greeting cards & postage stamps
- and much more..........
Other facilities include - Free Car Parking, Pay Point, National Lottery, Health Lottery, Mobile Phone Top Up's, 24hr ATM
This store originally opened in 1924 to serve the village of Chew Magna, it closed for a period between the early 1930's and the 1950's when Radstock Co-operative Society reopened it's doors to the village.